Image

Image

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Gathering!

Well, I successfully put on my first large party last night! And I must say, I LOVED IT!!!!!!! We have had many small dinner parties and bbq's, but this was different. And better.
Alex and I decided several weeks ago to host our first annual "Christmas Gathering" at our house. We had 25-30 guests attend the party, and had oh-so-much fun! We have a small house and I desperately wish we had more seating for our guests, but the fact of the matter is that we don't, and we just deal with it the best we can! Hey, we're newlyweds here guys! :)
I worked all week on cleaning, decorating the house, baking, and cooking. It all paid off!

The menu:
Hot onion souffle
Bacon cheddar dip
Buffalo chicken dip
Fruit tray and yummy fruit dip
Cheeseball
Honeybaked ham
Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing
Chocolate Velvet cake with cream cheese butter pecan icing
Oreo Truffles
Peanut Butter Truffles
Strawberry Truffles
Holiday Margaritas
Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Overall, it was a great evening with great friends!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment