Image

Image

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Days of Christmas- Day Eleven


Day 11: New Year Resolutions

I have the reputation of not being very good at keeping New Year's Resolutions. I usually have good intentions, but it never works out. Last year, my New Year's Resolution was to work out and diet very regularly in order to look "perfect" for our June wedding. I stuck to it and was diehard about working out, and maintained a 1200 calorie a day diet. That being said, the wedding is history and so is my swimsuit figure. I now cook not-so-healthy food, have a full time job, have a husband who often has to work long hours, and a dog to tend to. This makes it not to easy to hang out at the gym for 2 hours a day like I could in Fayetteville.
Sooooooo, my New Year's Resolution, for the 2nd year in a row, will be to get back into the gym and back away from the table. It's not that I'm severely overweight or that most people can even tell I've gained more than 5 or 10 pounds. But, I know that I have gained a few pounds and know that I feel better when I'm in better shape, so I'm going to do my best to get back to that! Wish me luck, as I am very busy and not used to squeezing in a trip to the gym everyday!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment