Image

Image

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas- Day 13


Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe

Well, I'm not really a cookie person. So I'm going to give my favorite recipe that contains cookies. TRUFFLES!!

I have used both Oreos and Nutter Butters for these, but my favorite are Oreos.

1. Crush up a full container of Oreos (not Double Stuf) in the zip lock baggie
2.Put the crumbs of cookies in your food procressor
3. Mix this with a softened block of cream cheese
4. Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet
5. Put in freezer for a couple of hours
6. Melt almond bark coating of your choice--- my favorite is vanilla/white chocolate for Oreo truffles
7. Remove balls from freezer and stab with toothpick
8. Dip in melted chocolate and place on wax paper
Enjoy!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment