Image

Image

Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas- Day Eight

Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays

This year, my least favorite thing about the holidays is that many of my family traditions are coming to a screeching halt. Being a newlywed this year means that Alex and I are not only beginning our own holiday traditions in our new home in Memphis, but also that we are sharing our time over the holidays between mine and Alex's families. Although I am upset about this now, I know that in a few years we will have many of our own traditions that I look forward to sharing with Alex and our future kiddos. :) I just take traditions pretty seriously and don't like alot of change around the holidays. Plus, I don't get to see my family all that often and have always looked forward to having a couple of weeks with them at the holidays.

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment