Image

Image

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Christmas- Day Six

Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)

Wellllll...... if I have any long lost super rich family members that I don't know about reading this, I would LOVE to have a 2011 Infiniti GX in black. Is that too much to ask!? :)
But in all seriousness, I've had an extremely hard time coming up with a gift that I really really want this year. My mom has practically begged me to find some other things and I just can't! Usually I'm that kid with 100 things on my list! The only explanation I can come up with is that I am perfectly content with my life and am so happy to have what I already have! I have everything I need: the most amazing husband ever, great family and in-laws, great job, a nice house and car, and the best puppy you could possibly ask for!
I would, however, love for someone to surprise me with a box of Queen Anne milk chocolate covered cherries! (or the black Infiniti GX is still an option!)

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment