Image

Image

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mrs. Griffith

Yesterday, someone brought to my attention the fact that in one week, I will officially be known as "Mrs. Griffith" to all of my students. That's a little weird for me. I'd much rather be called "Mrs. Kristen", but I don't think that is allowed. It's just something I'm going to have to get used to!

Charlie and I are in Kennett for the night, which I am uber excited about! I needed an oil change and a haircut, which I have not found places in Memphis for yet, and also need to finish choosing wedding pictures with Mom. Plus, I start school training/conferences next week and wanted one last visit before the craziness begins!

Charlie is officially growing like a week. He is 11 weeks old and weighs 24 pounds. Wow. I carry him around like a baby, but can only do that for about another week! If I'm this torn up about my puppy growing up, I can't imagine how I'll be with my kids in a few years!

{Alex and Charlie}

{Charlie and I}
Well that's all I know, folks! We had a nice weekend at the lake, but I unfortunately forgot my camera's memory card and did not get a single picture. Rats.
---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment