I got this recipe from a Kraft cookbook, and I have gotten so much fantastic feedback from it that I thought I would share it.
Here's what ya need:
2 (8 oz.) boxes of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
1 graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with hand mixer.
- Add in eggs and beat just until mixed.
- Using 1/2 cup of cookie dough, drop in dough by teaspoonfuls into batter. Mix gently.
- Pour batter into crust.
- Drop remaining cookie dough onto top of batter by teaspoons.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool
- Chill for at least 3 hours
See, it's really simple. And so good. And if your husband is like my husband, he will appreciate you adding a little bit more cookie dough to the batter!