Image

Image

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Yum.
I got this recipe from a Kraft cookbook, and I have gotten so much fantastic feedback from it that I thought I would share it.

Here's what ya need:

2 (8 oz.) boxes of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 cup chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
1 graham cracker crust

  • Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with hand mixer.
  • Add in eggs and beat just until mixed.
  • Using 1/2 cup of cookie dough, drop in dough by teaspoonfuls into batter. Mix gently.
  • Pour batter into crust.
  • Drop remaining cookie dough onto top of batter by teaspoons.
  • Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
  • Let cool
  • Chill for at least 3 hours
See, it's really simple. And so good. And if your husband is like my husband, he will appreciate you adding a little bit more cookie dough to the batter!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment