Image

Image

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Progress!

Good news! OUR CABINETS ARE NOW INSTALLED! I have no pictures yet, because I am in Fayetteville until Friday, but Alex sent me a picture via phone and they look wonderful! All we lack now is appliances and the granite, and we are all set. Seriously, our kitchen is going to be amazing!
Also, Alex got a new truck this week! Well actually, he's taking his dad's truck, which is a huge upgrade from his Tahoe, and his dad got a new one. So, we are now the proud owners of a truck. We couldn't be happier!
I have my first softball game tonight. For the last three years, I have played on a coed team, and it's alot of fun, so I didn't have the heart to tell them no this year. It is a great time with those guys. but this semester is really busy as it is. Hopefully I can find time each week for our games!
I wasn't going to go home this weekend for Easter because I have literally driven the past 7 weekends in a row, but I found out all of my friends from home are going home, so I am too! I am really excited to see everyone, and Alex is coming for Friday and Saturday! So, Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment