Image

Image

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No more snow!

Thaaaaaank goodness we had school today. Even though we had more bad weather during the night, the roads weren't too entirely icy and we were able to have school. I'm not kidding when I say I would have gone absolutely stir crazy if I had to sit at home with my non-4-wheel drive car another day. I'm too energetic for that, ya'll.

Anyway, how about a picture from our one good, 5-inch snow of the season!? Meet our Razorback snowman. He has a bit of a gangsta lean to him, but that's only because he's best friends with Ryan Mallett.


And here's a nice family picture from our relaxing weekend at the lake.



And for a completely random side note, I am completely obsessed with Cops. Like really, it's a problem. If I know I have to tutor or work late, I will TIVO it....... who does that!? It's COPS, for crying out loud! I wish I had an explanation as to why this sudden addiction came on, but I don't and the only way I know to deal with it is to watch more Cops! And also Campus PD, which happens to be set in Conway, AR half the time I watch it.

P.S. If you go to college at UCA in Conway, AR and not U of A in Fayetteville, AR, please refrain from wearing Razorback gear while getting arrested and being filmed for an episode of Campus PD. Thank you.

It's hump day, ya'll!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment