Image

Image

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goooooodbye, Winter!

More winter weather is supposed to hit us tomorrow, and I for one hope it completely misses Memphis! I am seriously over winter. We have used all of our snow days at school, so we will have to make up any more that we miss. No thank you!

Also, Alex is in Little Rock for work and I don't want him to get snowed in there. Kinda miss that messy hubby of mine when he's gone!

{Charlie never gets tired of the snow}

I've been home sick all day today. I went to the doctor and have bronchitis and a severe sinus infection. Great. It was the first time I have had to go to the doctor since moving to Memphis, so the new patient paperwork took me a good 40 minutes to fill out. I got some meds though and hope to be feeling like my normal, spunky self soon.

Hope everyone has a great week and stays warm!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment