Image

Image

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a week!

What a week! I cannot believe it's already Thursday! I feel like my life is an absolute whirlwind right now!
On Monday, Alex and I went shopping for beds. And we found one: the same one we had chosen 3 months ago, but 40% off. Heck yes. Our new, king-size bed, will be delivered next Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!
On Tuesday, Alex and I had dinner at our next door neighbors' house. They have a 4 month old precious baby girl, and I had a blast playing with her! It was fun getting to know their family a little bit better, and nice to have a night off from cooking!
Last night I went on a cleaning excursion. I couldn't stand it any longer. I also cooked some delicious chicken alfredo for dinner (Alex's favorite). It was a great night at home for us.
School is going great. I am with Junior Kindergarten for the month, and I truly believe I have found my calling. That age is just awesome to me, and I wake up so excited to come to school each and every day! Not to mention hearing "Mrs. Griffith I think you're pretty" and "Mrs. Griffith I like your hair and your smile" and "Mrs. Griffith will you sit by me?" is a great way to put a smile on my face!
We are staying in Memphis this weekend, thank goodness. I love traveling, but I need a little break. I'm going to work on getting our wedding pictures framed, choosing fabric for our drapes, and watching the Hogs take on Georgia! Woot woot!
Also, Alex and I booked our trip to New York last night! We are going over Christmas and I cannot wait!! It's our first "adult" trip besides our honeymoon! YEY!!!

Hope ya'll have a good weekend! Woo Pig Sooie!

--KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment