Image

Image

Monday, November 1, 2010

Holy Cow!

It's officially November. And I am already aching to put up the Christmas tree. Seriously. I would put it up right this very minute if the hubs would let me.
Where has the year gone? 2010 has been, without a doubt, one of the most rewarding years of my life. I graduated from college, got married, moved to a new state, bought our first house, got a puppy, and got my first big girl job. Exciting stuff, huh!? But, I have all the faith in the world that the future holds even better milestones and events for me to look forward to!
So, Alex and I are boring. I have absolutely no exciting news to report. Sad.
Alex and I babysat for two boys on Friday night. It was a blast! I hope to be babysitting alot more in the near future now that I am meeting several families through school.
On Saturday, Rachael and I shopped a bit while the boys watched football. Then we all watched the hogs game. The hogs won, but one of my favorite players, Greg Childs, got injured and is out for the rest of the season. Huge loss for the Razorbacks.
{Family photo in Fayetteville}

{My birthday dinner at The Reef in Midtown}

{At the Razorback game in Dallas Cowboy Stadium- Arlington, TX}

My parents are coming to stay with us this coming weekend. Thank goodness. I haven't seen them in over a month, and that is far too long! I also have two baby showers to attend this weekend. I find it absolutely crazy that we are old enough to be starting families! It doesn't seem possible!
Happy Monday, everyone!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment