Image

Image

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter 2014 was the best Easter ever.  Must be that cute baby I got to spend it with!
My parents came to Memphis for the weekend and spent Easter with us.  This was so awesome.  I haven't gotten to see them at all for the past two Easters, so this meant alot to me.  My brother also joined us for part of the weekend.  I was in family heaven!
On Friday night, my parents, Tyson and his girlfriend, Alex and I all went to see David Nail in concert.  That hometown boy did us proud! It was an awesome show, and I so enjoyed my little night out with the family.  Aunt Maddie kept Banks, and I knew she'd do a great job with him so I didn't even have to worry.
On Saturday, we went to a crawfish boil and then took Banks to meet the Easter Bunny.  Banks thought it was funny this year... we will see how he feels about it next year! :)
On Sunday, we went to church, then came home to see what the Easter Bunny had left for Banks.  That sneaky bunny also brought Alex and Charlie a few gifts this year!  We then had brunch out on the patio... a perfect day for it!  The weather for Easter was absolutely phenomenal!
I know that each Easter will only get better and better as the years go by.  I look forward to teaching Banks about the true meaning of Easter, and us celebrating the love our Father has for each of us.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend!

---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment