Image

Image

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend

This year, we did something a little different for Easter. My family decided to take a mini-vacation to New Orleans. I had Friday and Monday off from work, we had not taken a trip in a long time, and we love any excuse to get out of town! :) We couldn't have asked for better weather, and we did lots of fun things!
One thing is for sure: my family is one of a kind! No other family could even begin to come close to the Privett/Griffith clan. Love these folks.

{Here we are having drinks before dinner on our last night}


{Alex got asked to help with this man's performance. And, oh my, what a wonderful job he did!}


{Before a day of adventures}


{Archie Manning's home}

I cherish every minute I get to spend with my family. We had a wonderful Easter trip and I can't wait to begin planning the next one!


---KPG

No comments:

Post a Comment